Wanted: golfers to represent 'Team GM' in the Volvo Matchplay Championship

Hendo007

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I already entered the singles, hope to go one better than last year, made the regional finals aswell as the GM boys and what a day that was. worst weather i ever played golf in ever !!! GL to all that have entered and to those picked to represent GM, looking forward to meeting some forumers along the way.

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
I fancy this but it says you need to of played in 3 hcap qualifiying comps in 2011? I will be doing in 2012 but not last year. Does that rule me out? I was thinking of entering anyway but that was my stumbling block.

is your handciap listed as active or inactive at your home club

Its listed as active.

That seems a bit strange. If you didn't manage 3 qualifiers in 2011, you should have become inactive on 1/1/12. If you haven't played 3 qualifiers/Supplementaries since then, you should still be shown as inactive.

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
If you are feeling brave James, I am up for it.:thup:

I think he's at Woodhall so possibly the worse for wear!!

I am up for it Mattyboy, :thup:

I was at Woodhall and I am worse for wear :D

Can you send off the email for the pairs? Here's my details.... I'm THAT worse for wear I'm even putting my mobile number on the web :mad:

Name: J. Matthews
Club: Ifield Golf Club, Crawley
H/cap: 6.3
Tel: 07711549650

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
That seems a bit strange. If you didn't manage 3 qualifiers in 2011, you should have become inactive on 1/1/12. If you haven't played 3 qualifiers/Supplementaries since then, you should still be shown as inactive.

I only joined at the end of 2011 though, would that make a difference?

So i wasnt active then inactive or anything. In fact its the first time ive ever been active golf wise as ive never had a handicap before this one. :)

Last edited:

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
I only joined at the end of 2011 though, would that make a difference?

So i wasnt active then inactive or anything. In fact its the first time ive ever been active golf wise as ive never had a handicap before this one. :)

That explains it then. If it's your first handicap award, you are active for 12 months from the day of allocation.