***WANTED A SET OF IRONS***

mono217

Journeyman Pro
i707.photobucket.com
I would like a NEW SET OF IRONS in my bag, is there anybody who has one to sell and if so please tell me your price . If I can afford it I will get back to you.Thankyou.

ANY OFFERS ARE WELCOME

Timberbonce

Head Pro
Visit site
I mean no disrespect and i'm sorry if i'm way off the mark but is this some kind of wind up or payback for some bad respnses with another account.....Really sorry if i'm wrong?

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site
Its a pain in the ring if you ask me.

Can you not consolidate your umpteen posts into 1?

Andy

T

thecraw

Yip,

I'm begining to think along the lines of the other guys on here mate. I've had about 4 PM's from you and never a follow u from my replies. If your fishing then do it elsewhere. This forum runs very well, dont try and spoil it please!

flandango

Head Pro
Visit site
Listen young Mono, I think you are a genuine fella but a little mis informed. Join in the forum, give us some of your experiences, questions answers etc.

Then when we have a rapport and we know you, the buying, selling, exchanging could take place!

The force is strong with you.....

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
whats your problem just doing what a forums for trying to buy and sell things?

This forum is not for buying or selling things. It is a place to Chat all things golf, arrange a game and share experiances and opinions. Yes it has a for sale/wanted section but this was added as a benefit for members to arrange private sales between them selves, not for people to buy and sell in quantities like a small business would.

I think you would have alot more luck with ebay in your circumstances. Beleive me when I say it is very improbable that anyone is likely to do ANY sort of business with you.

Stick around and get invloved in the forum.

If you establish your self as a regular, then people will be more willing to consider you for future sales.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Northender

This is the second plug for that website. Clearly you have a vested interest so do yourself a favour and take it and your freeboating to a forum that doesn't care about liggers and freeloaders.

Having looked at the site (I needed a laugh after my day at work - it gave me it) it is tat and overpriced.