Voucher codes ?

niceboy

Visit site
Spotted a Galvin top on the Function18 website , so obviously not cheap , so I decided to try looking for a voucher code , via google, lots popped up full of promises of discounts , but not one did , I either got a code that didn't work or was redirect to the Function18 site.
What's other people's experience of this scenario and any advice ?

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Not got experience with that particular site but in general these kind of discount codes will have a valid to or expiry date so they likely wont work after that

I guess you either;
Wait until they have a sale/discount on again & hope its still in stock
Find it elsewhere for cheaper
Buy it now at advertised price

that's about your lot really

BennyBoy85

Visit site
From previous experience it's total pot luck. I did manage to find a 10% code for Snainton Golf recently, but that's the only joy i've had when taking that approach recently.

niceboy

Visit site
Not got experience with that particular site but in general these kind of discount codes will have a valid to or expiry date so they likely wont work after that

I guess you either;
Wait until they have a sale/discount on again & hope its still in stock
Find it elsewhere for cheaper
Buy it now at advertised price

that's about your lot really
There's lots of sites claiming to have valid voucher codes for numerous things , it never seem to work ?

niceboy

Visit site
From previous experience it's total pot luck. I did manage to find a 10% code for Snainton Golf recently, but that's the only joy i've had when taking that approach recently.
Snainton codes always work and a good company to deal with , but their website has been a nightmare, for months now!

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
There's lots of sites claiming to have valid voucher codes for numerous things , it never seem to work ?

The other thing to bear in mind is that in this day and age vouchers, while appearing to be generic and transferable can actually be specific to another individual customer and/or single use only

(the downside of people sharing great deals online is that companies will look at ways to restrict their best discounts to those that earned them)

niceboy

Visit site
The other thing to bear in mind is that in this day and age vouchers, while appearing to be generic and transferable can actually be specific to another individual customer and/or single use only

(the downside of people sharing great deals online is that companies will look at ways to restrict their best discounts to those that earned them)
The Voucher codes I am referring to , are dedicated sites that offer discount codes , but when you use them , the code doesn't work , or more likely you are redirected to the website of which ever company you are interested in .What I was indirectly asking , are they really just another way of marketing?

OneEyeRon

Hacker
Visit site
Snainton codes always work and a good company to deal with , but their website has been a nightmare, for months now!

I'm in agreement on both sides, really good business - quick delivery and good prices.

But what is the deal with the site being so slow to load? I'm not techie enough to understand why this would be!

niceboy

Visit site
I'm in agreement on both sides, really good business - quick delivery and good prices.

But what is the deal with the site being so slow to load? I'm not techie enough to understand why this would be!
Spoke to john @Snainton , awhile back and he was fully aware of the issues , with the website and hoped to have it up and running efficiently, but to date it isn't .