Volvo Masters

shanker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Nice to see some British and Irish at the top of the leaderboard. I also get satisfaction from seeing my least favourite golfer (Sergio Garcia) struggling. McDowell must have played brilliantly on a course like Valderrama to score as he did. God knows how many I would take. What about it? Valderrama off the back tees? What would you shoot? 90? 100? 110?

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
Hi shanker

off topic but see posts below about prizes - you have won! please get in touch

thanks

MikeH

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
Re: Volvo Masters - the GM effect

as shanker says, good to see Graeme McDowell and some of the other UK and Irish players doing well

Looking at the leaderboard there seems to be a bit of a GM effect going on - yesterday we did some instruction tips with McGinley, a what's in the bag with McDowell and Fisher and last week we did a big instruction piece with Justin Rose

that, or they're just all very good players!

Trueblue

Head Pro
Visit site
Re: Volvo Masters - the GM effect

Would be wicked to see Rose finally win again this year - is there anybody more deserving of a victory than that man?? I don't think so!

shanker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Hi shanker

off topic but see posts below about prizes - you have won! please get in touch

thanks

MikeH
Thanks Mike. It's always nice to win something. Especially these days when I don't seem to win much on the actual golf course.

rgs

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Looks like we could have a great finish to the Order of Merit as both Rose and Harrington are in the mix after 18 holes-fair play to Harrington for coming home in 32 having gone out in 39.

I was fortunate to play Valderrama in 2004-2 weeks before the masters-course in pristine condition-off the visitors tees scored 32 pts off 16-but would be hard pressed to beat 30 off the back stakes-The greens are the killer for us poor amateurs/hackers.