Vokey spin milled wedge-is it non conforming?

Larry long dog

Visit site
Evening all,

I can’t remember when I purchased this exactly, but I know it’s some years ago now and has certainly been a favourite club of mine. The question is, is it non conforming in UK does anyone know? It’s the ‘red’ spin milled if that helps.
Ta

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Evening all,

I can’t remember when I purchased this exactly, but I know it’s some years ago now and has certainly been a favourite club of mine. The question is, is it non conforming in UK does anyone know? It’s the ‘red’ spin milled if that helps.
Ta
Red Saw Spin Milled (SM2) Wedges are non-conforming.
Confirming ones are SM3 (Yellow Saw) onwards - which have SM number under the saw.

However...Unless you are Pro or Elite Am, you can still play them until 31/12/2023.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Red Saw Spin Milled (SM2) Wedges are non-conforming.
Confirming ones are SM3 (Yellow Saw) onwards - which have SM number under the saw.

However...Unless you are Pro or Elite Am, you can still play them until 31/12/2023.
I thought they added the words At Least in there.....I could be wrong but unless they hange their wording then they will be legal for amateurs for the foreseeable.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
I thought they added the words At Least in there.....I could be wrong but unless they hange their wording then they will be legal for amateurs for the foreseeable.
Well, you've got almost 2 years to find a link!;)
FWIW, Even I would (will?) likely have changed wedges before 2024! Illegal grooves or not, they'd not be producing much spin!