Vlog inspired by Homerjsimpson

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
I think they are playing golf like him. Obviously he has a reputation at Royal Ascot.
ah i see, having never played with him or seen his blog, i wasn't sure what i was supposed to make of it, esp as the sound wasn't good and couldn't really hear them;)

Ads749r

Head Pro
Visit site
Thanks all for your positive comments about the video we put alot effort into. We would really love to hear some feedback so we can make the next ones better as ideally we would like to push forward with this and do it full time as I think we have a really strong platform to build on. I look forward to your comments on how we could make it appeal to you. Thanks in advance.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Thanks all for your positive comments about the video we put alot effort into. We would really love to hear some feedback so we can make the next ones better as ideally we would like to push forward with this and do it full time as I think we have a really strong platform to build on. I look forward to your comments on how we could make it appeal to you. Thanks in advance.

so you want to make taking the piss out of Homer a full time job?

Ads749r

Head Pro
Visit site
so you want to make taking the piss out of Homer a full time job?
No no no I feel people have misinterpreted the title of this thread as we are taking the micky out of homer. He has inspired us to venture into the exciting world of you tube and the attached video is our style of making videos. How can we make it appeal to you is there something you would like too see whilst watching a golf entertainment show.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
No no no I feel people have misinterpreted the title of this thread as we are taking the micky out of homer. He has inspired us to venture into the exciting world of you tube and the attached video is our style of making videos. How can we make it appeal to you is there something you would like too see whilst watching a golf entertainment show.
Nothing TBH, i have little or no interest in these Blogs myself, its bad enough having to watch me and my playing partners hacking up the course with seeing strangers do it.;)