Video of Glen Golf Club, North Berwick

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thanks for posting that John, I really enjoyed it.:thup:

I've been to North Berwick a couple of times, never to play golf though. I really need to get back up there with the clubs.. Lovely little town.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

I've been to North Berwick a couple of times, never to play golf though. I really need to get back up there with the clubs.. Lovely little town.

The Glen is a good course also, Qwerty. Up on the cliffs with the town a lovely view below on the closing holes. There is also a "rock" off the coast . "bass roock", possibly. It looks like the "Ailsa" one off the coast at Turnberry.

It was very windy though when we played it.

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've posted a few videos of the Glen over the years, gradually increasing in quality. Some sunny, mostly very windy! This was a lucky day, weather-wise. And yes, the Bass Rock is the outstanding feature off the coast

My favourite part of the new one was the shout of "Fore" at 6 mins 55s. Definitely how it should be done! :)

Wayman

Tour Winner
Visit site

Your missing some golf

I think you got to play in north Berwick/ gullane area it's just course after course

Go up every year me and that's one trip I really look forward too

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Thanks John, brought back some happy memories of my stag weekend.

Well Qwerty, if that camerawork and views don't tempt you I don't know what will.

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well Qwerty, if that camerawork and views don't tempt you I don't know what will.

Ill definately get back there sometime LB.
Last time I was there with the Missus we stayed in the Marine hotel that backs onto the West Links. I had a walk on the course each morning, total torture watching people play on such a stunning course on a nice summers morning.
That is definately one course I need to play!

Last edited:

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Looks a lovely course. Shame i wont have time to play there as well as Muirfield and North Berwick in a couple of week :). Theres many courses up that way i would like to play so a return visit may be in order!

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
Oh yes, Gary. Most definitely. You can ping one onto the beach or in amongst the cars that foolishly park along the OOB fence! Hence the talk of having your insurance up to date on the 18th tee.
:D

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Heading up in march to play Longniddry, gullane and the glen, this has whetted the appetite :).

Just hope we're as fortunate with the weather!!