Brocks Golf - Our amatuer golf YouTube channel.

AustinBrock

Visit site
Hello everyone,

I hope a little bit of golf related advertising isn't frowned upon.

I, my Dad and my brothers all love golf, and back in 2011 I decided to start video taping our rounds and making highlights from them. A year or two ago, I decided to make a YouTube channel, as well as a Facebook page and Twitter feed to share them. You guys are more than welcome to check them out.

I've written code to add PGA style overlays to our golf videos in Sony Vegas, and shared that script freely with /r/golf here, if any of you try to use it and need any help, just let me know :)!

Here are the highlights from Tuesday's game at Lakeside Golf Club in Rugeley, Staffordshire.

[video=youtube;JejCvlKLPt4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JejCvlKLPt4[/video]

We're also currently trying to raise some funds to replace our recording equipment as it's starting to fail, if any of you would consider helping with that, it'd be greatly appreciated.

masterosouffle

Assistant Pro
Visit site
The trouble with doing something like this, and with your graphics is that as soon as you become successful or popular you will be jumped upon and will need to remove them from all your videos. Just because the letters are different does not mean you are not committing blatant copyright infringement. Best to be original now, that way what you come up with will always be yours to use.
Good luck