Video Analysis

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Finally got round yesterday to having a play with the V1 software that's been recommended on here a few times.

I drew some lines etc and stopped the swing at various points, but I was guessing.

What lines should I be using both down the line and face-on, and what should I check for?

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
This should about cover it....

lag2.gif

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Is that you Gary?
:D :D :D :D

It may or may not be :D :D

The golfer has been purposely silhouetted like a witness in a murder case, to protect their identity.

Either that or my (err... I mean their) phone's camera has no adjustment for exposure

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Is that you Gary?
:D :D :D :D

Well, it certainly isn't Charles Berkeley :D

But what about the lines Bob, am I missing anything important?

Should the club shaft stay on either of the diagonal lines or just stay between them?

The head went outside the left hand line low on the takeaway, and I assume my back should stay on the other diagonal line a bit longer?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Out of interest and trying to get it back on track (and ignoring the comments about my swing), is there a way of freezing a film of the swing in V1 and saving a copy elsewhere? I want to stop a film of my swing at impact and copy it into my pictures on the PC. Can it be done

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Out of interest and trying to get it back on track (and ignoring the comments about my swing), is there a way of freezing a film of the swing in V1 and saving a copy elsewhere? I want to stop a film of my swing at impact and copy it into my pictures on the PC. Can it be done

Freeze the frame you want, then press the "print Sc" button on your keyboard (next to the F12 button)
That will copy your screen.
Then go to a paint programme, select new picture and press Ctrl V. Your screen should appear and then crop as required.

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

Freeze the frame you want, then press the "print Sc" button on your keyboard (next to the F12 button)
That will copy your screen.
Then go to a paint programme, select new picture and press Ctrl V. Your screen should appear and then crop as required.

I pasted the screen images into Word, then cropped them, then pasted the screen image of the word doc into paint.

If you hold down the Alt key when you press print screen, it only copies the active window so you don't have to get rid of all the other stuff :)