Victory for D.C

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
I agree entirely, great to see him get back in the winners circle. Hopefully he can really find some form now as there is no questioning his credentials.

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
I saw the thread and thought.....oohh David Coulthard doing something?......there's a surprise....

I'm well pleased for Darren, I don't know him at all, but find he comes over well in interviews and is not shy to show his emotions. He was down to over 200 in the world, and this is so good to see.

May his form continue.....he's a great player i.m.o. natural talent with the will to win clearly coming back some.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Indeed, he is one of the few sportsmen that everyone seems to want to do well. Here's to this being the start of a good run of form

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
It was nice for one of the good guys to win. Perhaps he can now get the monkey off his back and get on with his life.

I must say however that I thought he had blown it coming up the home straight. He showed a tremendous inner strength to hole out on the last

Ham

Medal Winner
Visit site
Dont know how he mangaed to keep calm even smiling after dropping shots on the run in, well chuffed for him though.

clubchamp07

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Fantastic Darren

Thats 3 Irishmen to have won in the last 4 - 5 week's. All we need now is for P Harrington to win another major this year, and we'll be sinking a few of the black stuff.

rgs

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I agree great to see Clarke win again-he is capable of winning again soon as he was always a Streaky confidence based player.

Would be great to see him in the Ryder Cup in September.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Good on him, the points should see him climb maybe 75 places from 233rd in the world rankings. Another few placings will have him back in the top 50 where he really belongs.

Glenfish

Club Champion
Visit site
I didnt see it earlier but just heard his win on the news and I was really pleased for him, Well Done DC, .. as someone said earlier, its good to see one of the nice guys win!

Lets hope this is the start to a great season.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
I hit the roof after he holed that put, H.I.D was not pleased after I woke her up.

Hopefully this form will continue.