Vice golf balls

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
This may be a daft question but would the Snell equivalent be much cheaper for a similar performance ball? I know the MTB Blacks are £20 cheaper than the Pro Plus for 72 balls. Im using the Snells now and have to say they are pretty damn good, I was always a Titleist Professional and Prov1 user.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
This may be a daft question but would the Snell equivalent be much cheaper for a similar performance ball? I know the MTB Blacks are £20 cheaper than the Pro Plus for 72 balls. Im using the Snells now and have to say they are pretty damn good, I was always a Titleist Professional and Prov1 user.
I think Snells do work out cheaper than Vice, and their MTB-X was one of the top-rated in Golf Spy's ball review.

Hogieefc

Club Champion
Visit site
I`m ordering 4 dozen for my mate who has been using them for a while now so just thought i would get a couple of dozen for myself, will have a look myself at the snells and mention it to my mate.

Hogieefc

Club Champion
Visit site
As i said above 4 dozen are for my mate, 6 dozen comes out at £19-08 a box for a 3 piece ball, whats cheaper ???