Usernames

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Not sure how it started. I know it was down the village pub and I think it involved playing darts and I missed the double and went DOH. However someone tells me that it goes back earlier to the pub quiz and having won the main event I went up to try for the £200 jackpot and having got it wrong again went DOH. Either way I'm only ever known in the pub as Homer (it took one guy on the darts team 6 weeks to find out my real name!).

It is starting to pick up at the golf club as well especially with HOMER on the Myjoys but I'm afraid the NHS doesn't do humour and so its plain old Martin at work

hellbunker

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hell Bunker is a famous sand trap on the Old Course i was going to use Beardies...coffin etc but this appealed. St andrews is also my spirtual home...my mum a dad were married there as was my sister...by the same minister! We always went there on holidays and at the weekend as dad played golf out of the New Club for 50+ years. My family and i go up about once a month to nose around the charity shops and get a fudge donut...whilst the girls and i always go and watch anyone coming up the 18....i can't see me retiring anywhere else...(downside? STUDENTS!)