US Masters 2024

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Rory at least 2 behind Sheffler after 2 holes. Just doesn't help himself.

All I've seen of McIlroy so far is two putts from within a dozen feet, neither of which came remotely close to troubling the hole.

If that’s how he is going to putt this week, yet again, he’s got absolutely no chance.

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
I’m chuckling to myself when the wind gets mentioned. Nobody spared a thought for me when I played in 55mph gusts at the weekend!

Seriously, that’s not a wind there. It’s a stiff breeze. And these guys shouldn’t be remotely bothered by it on most of these holes.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
I’m chuckling to myself when the wind gets mentioned. Nobody spared a thought for me when I played in 55mph gusts at the weekend!

Seriously, that’s not a wind there. It’s a stiff breeze. And these guys shouldn’t be remotely bothered by it on most of these holes.
They don’t know they’re born 😂😂

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Are the poor LIV guys missing out on loads of sponsorship money due them having to wear LIV gear? Most other player have 2 or 3 (at least) logos on their shirts and caps but Rahm an co just have LIV and what looks like a team badge.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Are the poor LIV guys missing out on loads of sponsorship money due them having to wear LIV gear? Most other player have 2 or 3 (at least) logos on their shirts and caps but Rahm an co just have LIV and what looks like a team badge.
Are they complaining?

C7usk

Visit site
Are they contractually obliged to wear them? I never seen Koepka with one on in the par 3 comp..

howbow88

Hacker
Visit site
The Masters is the only golf that my wife really watches, other than the Netflix series.

She, like me, has no interest in what Faldo and chums have to say. Just show us the bloody golf!