Unpopular golfing opinions

D

Deleted member 25172

After reading the book “Tiger Woods” by Jeff Benedict, I think it’s a shame that Tiger won The Masters in 2019 again.

I’m as fascinated by Woods as anyone else and understand the great impact he’s had on golf, but oh my. If 25% of what the book says is accurate he’s still an awful person. Or at least was.

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Is this a No questioning thread..purely opinion?
Yes. Offer an opinion. If someone wants to argue it then they’re misunderstanding what an opinion is.

A lot of people don’t rate Royal Liverpool, and at first glance I can see why. It’s certainly not as picturesque as other Open rota courses. But it’s a beautifully designed course that is a great test of every shot in the bag.

D

Deleted member 15344

Sky Sports having exclusive coverage of all golf will have a negative affect on participation years down the road

Yes. Offer an opinion. If someone wants to argue it then they’re misunderstanding what an opinion is.

A lot of people don’t rate Royal Liverpool, and at first glance I can see why. It’s certainly not as picturesque as other Open rota courses. But it’s a beautifully designed course that is a great test of every shot in the bag.

I loved it - certainly preferred it to Royal St George’s