Under Armour - update on my order

The Fader

Visit site
Just for information - I have received an email from Under Armour today saying part of my order has shipped.

I have tracked the package and is shows collection by Hermes and a delivery date of tomorrow!!

Given I got the same cancellation email as others - this is strange development.

The rest of my order is still on the U.A. website awaiting shipment and is not showing as cancelled.

Wonder what tomorrow will bring?

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
No,I checked my account yesterday and it showed money was taken out on the 21st (after orders have been allegedly cancelled) checked again earlier and now showing as 22nd. Proper confused :unsure:

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Reading on Twitter that people that have called them about their orders have been barked at by incredibly rude customer service staff. Under Armour doing themselves a lot of favours with this debacle.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I am guessing that the orders getting delivered were genuinely in the sale, and the ones that are not, were wrongly priced.

Customer service is a job I would not want. Getting abuse from irate customers all day, not for me.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
I am guessing that the orders getting delivered were genuinely in the sale, and the ones that are not, were wrongly priced.

Customer service is a job I would not want. Getting abuse from irate customers all day, not for me.

I can't imagine they meant for any products to be reduced to £8.8. Thats a mental reduction!

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
It would have been nice of them to hold their hands up and say we messed up. We will send one item for 8.80 and we value your custom and future support. Win win

inc0gnito

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Someone at UA wont be getting their bonus this year.

Still haven’t received any items or a cancellation yet.

Bbothwell

Hacker
Visit site
Still haven't recieved a cancellation email nor a shipping email. No idea what is going on but expecting a refund. I'm hoping a complaint will get me a voucher or something once this is all finished

GOLFER1994

Head Pro
Visit site
I've heard nothing and when i log online it is showing that I have no order history. Money was taken from the bank at the time and confirmation email received ! Let us know what arrives (y)

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
it is an odd one indeed

yesterday I received my blanket email saying order not accepted , refund will be issued.. expect 5-7 days or whatever

now normally (I paid by paypal btw) you get an email that min from paypal saying transaction refunded your money will be returned blah blah.. which actually is a good email to get because you know the refund has actually been issued.. anyways 24 hours on I have no email from paypal.. so Im wondering if their working through all the orders one by one and refunding them.. because until I get that paypal email the money cant have been refunded