Under Armour shirt test

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I got home from the great Kent forum meet today to find the Under Armour shirt had arrived. I received the Cold Black shirt which is supposed to reflect the heat of the sun and make you feel cooler and sweat less.

On a day where we played through thunderstorms it did make me wonder if the shirt will ever be needed in this country but, with our climate, it's probable that Sunday will see a completely different set of weather conditions!

My first impressions are that its a great shirt, very comfortable and stylish (even for an oldie like me) and i just love the collar.

Thanks GM and I am sure that there will be more to say about it soon

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
still gutted i wasnt lucky enough to get chosen!

whats so special about the collar?

I am sure that it was a sizing issue Scott!!!

There is a proper collar, quite large, and button down but from underneath. If you google Under Armour coldblack shirts there is a pic on Amazon of the very type

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
my brother bought me something along these lines last christmas. bloody great top and ive got some wear out it.

d684a5f1d6d18e9647b504aaaaf15048_XL.jpg

Monty_Brown

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Is anyone who was chosen for this still waiting for theirs to arrive? No sign of mine yet.

And the AG vouchers for my reader review for last month's mag. :(

Luulox

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Mine came today. I got the coldblack one too. tried it on and looks and feels good. Agree about the collar looking good. Hopefully we will get a bit of nice weather so i can review it properly soon. Thanks GM :thup:
Pete

Robobum

Money List Winner
Visit site
Chosen but not received yet either.

Was hoping to test it during this week as have the annual links pilgrimage for next three days.

Not to worry, clean shirt for the weekend hopefully ;)

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Mine came from overseas, cant remember whether it was Holland or Belgium or somewhere similar , HID saw it on the packaging