Ullesthorpe Men's Open - Friday 2nd October

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
I've had no PMs or anything Dave so at the moment we could do with at least another one as we're still just the five.
Hopefully this post will give the thread a bump and we'll get at least one more.
Come on folks!

It is a handicap qualifier and I'd guess that the result is issued to your club as suggested by huds.

If you're still keen to come, as an alternative if we don't get another forummer I could split out of the 4 ball and play with you so we'd have a 3 ball and a 2 ball.

Svenska

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I've had no PMs or anything Dave so at the moment we could do with at least another one as we're still just the five.
Hopefully this post will give the thread a bump and we'll get at least one more.
Come on folks!

It is a handicap qualifier and I'd guess that the result is issued to your club as suggested by huds.

If you're still keen to come, as an alternative if we don't get another forummer I could split out of the 4 ball and play with you so we'd have a 3 ball and a 2 ball.

If I can get the afternoon off work for this then i'd be keen if you don't mind? I'm a member at Hinckley GC so not far for me and i've been meaning to play Ullesthorpe for a while. I'll let you know if the boss will let me have the time off.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
If I can get the afternoon off work for this then i'd be keen if you don't mind? I'm a member at Hinckley GC so not far for me and i've been meaning to play Ullesthorpe for a while. I'll let you know if the boss will let me have the time off.

That would be good if you could, I'll pencil you in for now and if you can let me know when you've confirmed the time off with your boss I can then get your name down, if you can let me know what it is and what your handicap is?

John Kavanagh from Ke ilworrh will come along if that's OK. He's off 15.

That's great Nick, I'll get him registered.

Dave, looks like we're all good to go!

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Can we have a roll call please and groupings?

I'm guessing that Nick and John will want to play together so I'll drop down into the second group, which leaves us as follows unless anybody has a preference for a different time:

wrighty1874
full_throttle
Fish
John Kavanagh

davemc1
Svenska
Crow
- Space for one more

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I'm working in the morning so I won't be my usual well prepared self so can you put me in the last group out please, every minute will help me not have to rush too much :thup:

D

Deleted member 15344

I'm guessing that Nick and John will want to play together so I'll drop down into the second group, which leaves us as follows unless anybody has a preference for a different time:

wrighty1874
full_throttle
Fish
John Kavanagh

davemc1
Svenska
Crow
- Space for one more

Could possibly fill that last spot for you Nick - will let you know asap

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
I'm working in the morning so I won't be my usual well prepared self so can you put me in the last group out please, every minute will help me not have to rush too much :thup:

No problem, I'll drop you back to 1.40

Could possibly fill that last spot for you Nick - will let you know asap

That would be great if you could Phil.

Revised groupings:

wrighty1874
full_throttle
John Kavanagh
Liverpoolphil (TBC)

davemc1
Svenska
Crow
Fish

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Unfortunately Svenska can't get the time off work so we have another space available, any takers?

wrighty1874
full_throttle
John Kavanagh
Liverpoolphil (TBC)

davemc1
- Spare place
Crow
Fish

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Is there a handicap limit? I've only had a handicap for six weeks (26), but if you're happy for a novice to take the last spot I would like to join and meet some of you guys. I am fairly certain that I could get the day off, which I can confirm tomorrow.

I've yet to play another course since I joined my club so it would be great to play on another course in the county.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Is there a handicap limit? I've only had a handicap for six weeks (26), but if you're happy for a novice to take the last spot I would like to join and meet some of you guys. I am fairly certain that I could get the day off, which I can confirm tomorrow.

I've yet to play another course since I joined my club so it would be great to play on another course in the county.

There's no mention of a handicap maximum on the entry form and even if there was it wouldn't stop you from playing, just mean that you'd have to play off a lower handicap than your 26.
But as I say, i can't see a limit mentioned, just that an active CONGU handicap is required so if you can get the holiday let me know your details and I'll get your name down, you'd be most welcome!