Ullesthorpe Men's Open - Friday 2nd October

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Just thought I'd post this up to see if anybody is interested.

Our Anniversary Week Men's Open is being played on Friday 2nd October.
I've booked myself into a free slot at 1.30 pm so there are currently three places available alongside me.

This will be your very last chance to test yourself against our fearsome first hole as the week after it's being remodeled into a par 4 and a par 3. In it's current par 5 form of 582 yards from the whites it usually averages around 2 over par in competitions and out of a typical hundred entrants, par scores are very rarely into double figures. (Come on you forum long drivers, you know you want to!)

Cost is a mere £14.50
There isn't any on-line booking at the moment so you'll need to call the Pro-Shop and ask to be slotted in with me at 1.30
Alternatively if you're sure you can play post below and I'll try and sort it out with the Pro.

Act fast if you want to play though, I'm such a popular fellow at the club that some of the members might put their names down first.

See below for more details and the course website is in my signature.

http://www.ullesthorpegolfclub.co.u... - Men's Open Medal Anniversary Week 2015.pdf

full_throttle

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just spoke to Ben the pro shop, he told me payment must be made before a tee time is given, tried to pay online but can't find a link to do so, I have to login to book a tee time but not being a member makes it quite difficult

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Id be up for it with a car share from the nw. Anyone else fancy it?

More than welcome Dave but the two guys below are fairly local so I doubt you'll get a car share from them, let me know if you're still interested.

I'll come along if that's OK. Cheers Nick

That's great Nick, I've tried (unsuccessfully) to enter you via the website but it crashed on me when I got to the tee time booking.
I assume you're home club is Kenilworth and I took a flier for now on your handicap at 9?
I'll phone the club tomorrow and get it sorted.

Just spoke to Ben the pro shop, he told me payment must be made before a tee time is given, tried to pay online but can't find a link to do so, I have to login to book a tee time but not being a member makes it quite difficult

Good stuff Rob, apologies for the problems getting signed in, no wonder we don't get many visitors entering! As with Nick above I've tried to enter you via the website but crashed at the tee time, again I'll phone the club tomorrow and get it sorted.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
After much trial and error I think I've managed to add you both to my tee time.

Nick, I found you on HDID but there are two Nick Wright's so I gave you the lower handicap of 10!

Dave if you can let me know if you're able to make it or not?

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Dave, I've just looked at the start sheet the tee times either side at 1.20 and 1.40 are currently free so if you can find someone to car share I can still register you, I can enter up to 7 visitors in total.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
This will be your very last chance to test yourself against our fearsome first hole as the week after it's being remodeled into a par 4 and a par 3. In it's current par 5 form of 582 yards from the whites

I need to speak to someone about this, who would I contact at your club, PM if needs be.

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Dave, I've just looked at the start sheet the tee times either side at 1.20 and 1.40 are currently free so if you can find someone to car share I can still register you, I can enter up to 7 visitors in total.

Sod it, I'll come down anyway as long as I'm not a fifth wheel. So if you can fill another tee, put me in :thup:

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Did we get any more interest in this? Just so I know whether I'm coming down or not. Cheers

also, is this a handicap qualifier? If so, do I need to inform anyone at our place? Not done this before so unsure of the script :thup:

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Did we get any more interest in this? Just so I know whether I'm coming down or not. Cheers

also, is this a handicap qualifier? If so, do I need to inform anyone at our place? Not done this before so unsure of the script :thup:

Dave. At SAOL they issued a formal result which I then passed on to our handicap Committee.

You're currently 0.4 behind if signature is exact :ears:

D

Deleted member 1740

Dave. At SAOL they issued a formal result which I then passed on to our handicap Committee.

You're currently 0.4 behind if signature is exact :ears:

Davey plays off a few different handicaps depending on what day it is :whistle: