UK Swing 2020 Concern

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Definitely is the case these sites are picked for the facilities they offer and not the status of the courses themselves. Probably over thinking but there is still concern. There is the chance that the full facilities of the venues will be available at reduced capacity due to social distancing.

Hopefully all staff at these venues will return to provide excellent service. Also hopefully they remain in their roles going into the future. I’m as much of a professional tournament fan as the next golf fanatic, the more in the UK the better. You’ve just got to be realistic about the fact these venues are not primarily there for golf. I suppose the only people who could give us an insight into possible outcomes at this moment are the UK government.
These are venues primarily for golf. The Belfry and Celtic Manor I'd argue were specifically designed for golf, and with professional golf firmly in mind. Arguably the same with Close House. The others (Marriott's) have all hosted pro events so not sure how anyone can argue they aren't primarily for golf

sunshine

Visit site
Really bizarre thread. Very muddled thinking from the OP. Either:
A) crazy face has a new alias, and is on one of his confused rants.
B) this is a wind up, and you have all been reeled in.

We all know Marriott is a big company. We also know Celtic Manor is primarily a golf venue, I could keep going. Posters suggesting OP is over thinking could be wide of the mark. Just coming to this thread so I have a benefit of hindsight. Read 9shank’s posts again and they demonstrate a complete lack of thinking!