Turkey Trot

beck9965

Head Pro
Visit site
Just a quickie, in your opinion how many of you would expect to get a handicap cut from a three clubs and a putter turkey trot comp? I'd be very interested in the answer.

Phil.

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
probably more chance than with 14 :)

got ours on the 18th and going with 3 hybrid, 7 iron and pw + putter (obviously), should be ok on most holes inc par 3's

CallawayKid

Q-School Graduate
www.regimentway.co.uk
Doubt you will unless the Committee class it as a qualifier. You can, of course state your intentions prior to playing that you wish to enter this card for handicap purposes.

Just had ours, took 5 wood, 7i and PW, got 35 points and third...gobble gobble gobble! :D

CK

Mattyboy

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Had ours yesterday - still recovering. Its a scramble format (3 men & 1 lady) where each has to hit 4 drives. I can safely say that I have never hit from some of the places I did yesteday!
No turkey alas, but a good laugh anyway.

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just a quickie, in your opinion how many of you would expect to get a handicap cut from a three clubs and a putter turkey trot comp? I'd be very interested in the answer.

Phil.

None, I hope. CONGU does not permit such a competition to be a qualifier.

Monty_Brown

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Had ours on Saturday... full qualifying monthly stableford. Brutal wind got up, so hit driver 3-woods into most par 4s!

Won't even be getting the giblets. :eek::(