Trying to visit again!

Steve In Spain

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hiya everyone....I haven't posted for a very long time due to some..ermmm..."problem" on here, however decided to afford you with the pleasure of my company again ;).

Serious though, going to give it another go and learn to ignore certain elements.

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Not sure what the 'problems' were Steve but welcome back, pretty good overall bunch on here with their hearts in the right place.

A

Alex1975

Its the internet and its a forum, your going to get nothing but opinions and that is the point. The skill of being a member of a forum is to take and give advice that you want. Welcome back.

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
welcome back enjoy and give and take the banter, its all good natured really.

Though we'll all still hate you posting about playing in glorious sunshine at luxurious spanish resorts while we freeze in the UK.

see its started already.... enjoy

Essex_Stu

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Welcome back Steve. I was over your neck of the woods recently and walked past the Bog Road Pub and wondered whatever happened to you.

dufferman

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi!

In a triumphant 'return' to the forum, I personally think you should arrange a meet at any one of your local clubs, possibly even with free accommodation for those interested ;)

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Ey up, Steve's back.

Damn, I've missed those weather reports...

Just give the same back Steve... no one really listens anyway.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
The forum's own Michael Fish, stay away from mentioning sunny weather in Spain, and I think you'll be ok.

Unless you say the rain in Spain is falling a lot at the moment, we'll all like you then. :)

MashieNiblick

Tour Winner
Visit site
Welcome back. Nice for the forum to have an international flavour.

Is the RC getting much build up down there? With Ollie captaining the RC Team I imagine the locals are really looking forward to it.