Trying to find a Cart Bag with a large putter well to take a fatso grip

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
My Cartbag is looking a little tatty and some of the pockets are falling apart, so looking for recommendations for a new one.

Looked online at various places and one thing I have is a jumbo sized fatso putter grip (size is everything) and many of the bags I have seen either do not have a picture of the dividers, or the dividers are too small to accommodate said putter grip

So over to you, I would prefer it to be water resistant/proof (current one made out of teabag material) Look good ( I like a Red & Black combo, but not vital) and able to handle the girth of my jumbo grip .

Price up to approx £150

Whats out there

TIA

cliveb

Head Pro
Visit site
Looked online at various places and one thing I have is a jumbo sized fatso putter grip (size is everything) and many of the bags I have seen either do not have a picture of the dividers, or the dividers are too small to accommodate said putter grip

So over to you, I would prefer it to be water resistant/proof (current one made out of teabag material) Look good ( I like a Red & Black combo, but not vital) and able to handle the girth of my jumbo grip .

Price up to approx £150
My wife has a Sun Mountain H2NO cart bag with an enormous putter well.
Waterproof, too.
But I fear you'll not get one for £150.

jpxpro

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I've got a mizuno tour bag, no putter well annoyed me so I stuck a length of drain pipe down the brolley holder, now have a perfect sized putter well :)

Fish

Banned
Visit site
My H2NO has a very large putter well, good job as I have a fatty, but your going to struggle unless you go for a good/unwanted secondhand one.

Waitforme

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I have a Sun Mountain carry bag and use the brolley holder top ring and the grab handle at the bottom for my putter, works a treat and saves the faff of putting a cover on the putter to stop it getting dinged.

ruff-driver

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
https://www.golfonline.co.uk/sun-mo...4_e6sPeYxbB6eXalE54KSzszFVIuMVmxoCrygQAvD_BwE

SUNMO_SYNC_CART-8_large.jpg

xreyuk

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I bought the Cobra F6 bag from American Golf for £119 and it’s got loads of pockets and a fat putter well.

I have a fat grip on my putter.

GaryK

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Treated myself to the Cobra F6 bag in blue with red trim. Lovely looking bag and decent putter well.
My only complaint is that it has a tendency to fall over, but I guess that's pretty much the deal with cart bags

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Phil have a look on eBay now. Sun mountain H2NO Lite cart bag. There is a new listing. Price £140 plus £14.50 P and P so you will have to find another £4.50 above budget. Gives you an idea of putter space.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
That bargains golf page on fb just posted about a cart bag masters iq or something

Looks like would hold it

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Phil have a look on eBay now. Sun mountain H2NO Lite cart bag. There is a new listing. Price £140 plus £14.50 P and P so you will have to find another £4.50 above budget. Gives you an idea of putter space.

Good spot Tash me man
I'll have a peek 👍