Trump Aberdeen comps

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Had email from them yesterday for a Texas Scramble in April and a seniors and ladies opens later in the year.

TS was £400 for a 4 ball which isn't too bad considering the normal Green fee.

No mens open though????

HankMarvin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Great price for anyone who hasn't played it, well done too them for offering this deal to the golfing world. I am sure there will a men's open on the card still to be announce it normally falls the day after the Royal Aberdeen Open

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Looks fantastic tho... Sure the locals would disagree! Do golfers ever get hassled by protesters or locals?
why would they??

been 3 times and never seen a soul, you can just about see the two houses featured in the couple of programs (Croft and Old Lifeboad viewing platform) but a fair drive from the main road to the course

Action jackson

Visit site
why would they??

been 3 times and never seen a soul, you can just about see the two houses featured in the couple of programs (Croft and Old Lifeboad viewing platform) but a fair drive from the main road to the course
Ok I see. The way its portrayed on the news makes you think its got army's of protesters everywhere!

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've played it a couple of times including the Seniors Open a couple of years back, and it was terrific value with one practice round and the competition a couple of days later all for £75! Good value if you stay not too far away but even for the one round it is still great value for what I consider to be one of the best courses I've ever played.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Always wanted to play this course. For anyone who has played it, is it worth the green fee?

Worth double that fee of £100. I haven't played Turnberry since it was changed but for me Trump Aberdeen runs Dornoch very very very close as my favourite course in Scotland.

D

Deleted member 17920

Had email from them yesterday for a Texas Scramble in April and a seniors and ladies opens later in the year.

TS was £400 for a 4 ball which isn't too bad considering the normal Green fee.

No mens open though????
Don’t no if you have noticed but they don’t load all the opens on for the year, the September open is a men’s singles and it’s normally on the 2nd or 3rd weekend. I think it went on about May June time last year. £95 and I thought that was a bargain.

I bought the voucher at H4H last year and I am looking forward to playing it again in June and I will try and combine with with Royal Aberdeen and possibly Cruden.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
I've played it a couple of times including the Seniors Open a couple of years back, and it was terrific value with one practice round and the competition a couple of days later all for £75! Good value if you stay not too far away but even for the one round it is still great value for what I consider to be one of the best courses I've ever played.
i think they did away with the practice round now Clive, was it the first couple of Seniors you played?

couple of the guys from ours went and complained the tee's were too far forward to get a real feel for it, when we had our Freebee when the boys Am was on they enjoyed it far more off the back tees

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hi Patrick, yes it was when they first opened if I remember correctly. They also did a fourball for £180 when they first opened in 2014. (y)