Trolley / bag dillema

Wolfman

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I have the Nike performance stand bag, excellent bag but....

I also have the Powakaddy Twinline 3 push trolley, also nice but.....

I also have the Powakaddy Cart bag, this is nice too but heavy, defo not for carrying

As my local course has the occasional trolley ban ( wet weather etc ) i have been carrying for the last few months

As the weather gets warmer i would like to use the trolley but with a standbag in case i have to carry on the day due to a ban etc

Question, what standbag fits the Powakaddy trolley fairly well as the Nike just doesnt fit at all

I know stand bags are not good on trolleys but some seem to cope better than others, the Nike Performance is an odd shape to fit on the trolley

Any ideas

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
Stand bags and tour bags don't work on a trolley IMO what might be worth considering is the new motocaddy hybrid bag a stand bag set up like a cart bag so it can be used either way effectively.

TheJezster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Surely you can put any bag onto the trolley? Mine fits perfectly on mine, I wouldnt even have thought about it. If it wasnt a great fit, I'd still get it to fit on there.

You sure you cant get it to work somehow?

mouth

Assistant Pro
Visit site
A friend of mine uses a couple of bungee straps with his stand bag on his trolley. Works well enough if looking a little untidy. Me, I carry year round.

Essex_Stu

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I used to put my Nike Performance carry bag on my Powakaddy and it worked ok. I used to lay the side with the padding down onto it and attach two bungees. Make sure you tuck the legs away into those retaining straps as well.

Wolfman

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I used to put my Nike Performance carry bag on my Powakaddy and it worked ok. I used to lay the side with the padding down onto it and attach two bungees. Make sure you tuck the legs away into those retaining straps as well.

I will give that a try, i thought the top bracket on the Powakaddy prevented the Nike sitting securely

To the suggestions that stand bags do not fit trolleys i am aware of the obvious !

My question was which stand bag fits better on the twinline 3

Thanks for the suggestions so far

Wolfman

Tour Rookie
Visit site

Essex Stu, just tried it like you suggested and it works, will give it a try this weekend to so if it falls off !!

Thanks for your help

Wolfie