Trainers for golf

Smoj

Visit site
I wear spikeless all year round without any issues. Need a decent spikeless though like FJ or UA. I can’t imagine my Pumas would grip much.
2021 Adidas codechoas were amazing golf shoes but they don't last long at all, which was a shame because they had all the boxes checked - boost, waterproof, grip.

my spikeless golf shoes are
Jordan 1s
Air Max 90
Air Max 1 G (mesh)
Nike Lunar Waverly
so very casual, but have had no issued with grip at all

my spike golf shoes are
Nike Zoom Infinity Tour Next% (imo the best allround golf shoe and very wearable in the summer & winter, and last seasons colours are mega cheap now too)
Nike Victory tour 2
Adidas Tour 360 22
xx Nike Lunar Command 3 (which was a very cheap 2nd hand buy, just to test them out, wore them on a wet round and the lost all the shape in the toebox and now are unwearable)
Winter = pro stingers // Summer = softspike tornados

Albo

Visit site
Have played in trainers last year in Portugal no issues with grip or dress code. Also play in trainers here from time to time. Don’t even have great grips on them.
I do usually wear golf shoes but sometimes play a par 3 in trainers

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
2021 Adidas codechoas were amazing golf shoes but they don't last long at all, which was a shame because they had all the boxes checked - boost, waterproof, grip.

Jordan 1s
Air Max 90
Air Max 1 G (mesh)
Nike Lunar Waverly

my spike golf shoes are
Nike Zoom Infinity Tour Next% (imo the best allround golf shoe and very wearable in the summer & winter, and last seasons colours are mega cheap now too)
Nike Victory tour 2
Adidas Tour 360 22
xx Nike Lunar Command 3 (which was a very cheap 2nd hand buy, just to test them out, wore them on a wet round and the lost all the shape in the toebox and now are unwearable)
Crikey, it amazes me when people say they change balls for winter conditions but you have trumped them by changing the spikes in your shoes :)

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
What only four!!!

The purchase this week of the Lidl ones probably increases my total count to well over 10 but some really should be chucked.
Well, five if you include a pair of Nike Air Max that I no longer wear because I don't really like them. I have two pairs of waterproof Eccos for winter, one spikeless and one with soft spikes that I mainly just wear if it's wet. I have a canvas plimsol type by FootJoy that I wore last summer, and for Christmas I got a new pair of trainer style ones by Under Armour that I've not worn yet. (They replace those Nike ones.)

sunshine

Visit site

Jordan 1s
Air Max 90
Air Max 1 G (mesh)
Nike Lunar Waverly

my spike golf shoes are
Nike Victory tour 2
Adidas Tour 360 22

Maybe I'm confusing you with another poster, but I believe you mentioned on another thread that you've only been playing golf for 1-2 years. You've really gone all in if you already have 8 pairs of golf shoes!

Smoj

Visit site
Maybe I'm confusing you with another poster, but I believe you mentioned on another thread that you've only been playing golf for 1-2 years. You've really gone all in if you already have 8 pairs of golf shoes!
I started to play golf in May last year, and well.. I only tried it out to see if i like it.. and I got addicted, and have been playing 1 or 2 times a week ever since 😄 . I've always been into sneakers so while my sneaker buying has subdued my golf shoe/equipment buying has not. saying that I have only bought 3 brand new clubs the rest have all been 2nd hand and I never pay full retail for golf-shoes either wait until they are on sale.

Smoj

Visit site
Crikey, it amazes me when people say they change balls for winter conditions but you have trumped them by changing the spikes in your shoes :)
i've recently retired from playing rugby and im not going into how i used to have different pairs of boots for different weather conditions.. sounds stupid but i never slipped once ;)😄

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site

Jordan 1s
Air Max 90
Air Max 1 G (mesh)
Nike Lunar Waverly

my spike golf shoes are
Nike Victory tour 2
Adidas Tour 360 22
I moved to spikeless due to having plantar fasciitis and I’ve never looked back. I was the same with adidas. fit really well but shoe heel and my heel destroyed quickly.