Topless Calendar

Alan Clifford

Visit site
Wellingborough golfers go topless for charity calendar https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-northamptonshire-66960506

Good on them if it raises money for a great cause. Our ladies did this a few years ago. The worst picture on ours was probably a guest appearance by the then head greens keeper 🤢
Don't look topless to me. Balloons over the breasts means they are not topless.

This is just like the daily mail posting pictures of girlies covered "only" in paint when you can clearly see their knickers painted over.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hard to believe they still exist. I can't think of a single use for one.
You really are not trying that hard if you can't come up with one use. Come on.............. 😄 .

I have Google calendar on my phone with all birthdays, stuff coming up etc but my mum, aunties, elderly relatives etc all have physical calendars that they put all information on, birthdays, appointments, social events etc. Not everyone has a mobile or lives on their phone.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
You really are not trying that hard if you can't come up with one use. Come on.............. 😄 .

I have Google calendar on my phone with all birthdays, stuff coming up etc but my mum, aunties, elderly relatives etc all have physical calendars that they put all information on, birthdays, appointments, social events etc. Not everyone has a mobile or lives on their phone.
I mean, almost everyone does, actually. It's 2023 now. There cannot be many who don't have some sort of device.

Are those elderly relatives likely to buy a calendar of topless old women? I would suggest not. There is zero target market for this.