Toilet manners........... or lack of them.

Would you rather....

• play bad golf?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • watch good golf?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
Morning People, I am normally a mild mannered non confrontational person but in my recent years have become almost obsessed by the number of men who pee and go without washing their hands. It came to a head yaesterday when a guy in a restaurant who had a bevvy in him pissed all over himslef and walked out, I told him he was a filthy tw@ and told him that if he didnt wash I would ragdoll his sorry arse, he washed.

I would say it is 60% of all men dont wash which means me having to use the same door handle as Mr Pishy has just done. What I want to know is (and please be honest in the poll) do you wash and go or just wizz and go?

I think I will ask the government to make it compulsory for toilet doors to be PULL on enter and PUSH on exit so I dont get some skanks germs all over me.

Boabski

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
definitely wash before i go , that was making me boak when reading the thread, no wonder Scotlands health is so bad when people are doing that

DCB

Visit site
That's all we need at the start of a new year.

Another thread talking a load of pish! :eek:

Its quality we need here my good man. Not another load of pish ;)

Yidio

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I can't see why anyone would leave the bog without washing their hands 1st,surely it's a natural reaction?

TWM

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I wash because I do not wish anyone who knew me to think I was a dirty tw@.
However I would never confront any dirty so and so as he would always be bigger/younger than me. :p

Mawgan

Club Champion
Visit site
Played a season's cricket for Aberdeenshire a few years ago. The Granite City is a great run ashore, but I can remember pubs there where the toilets didn't even have a wash basin, so your question almost wouldn't have applied. They also didn't exactly say 'No hens in here', they just put a sign on the front door saying 'no women's toilets'!

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
My missus says I must have the cleanest hands in the land, I hate the thought of someone having a slash or wiping their arse and using the flusher/door handle before me. Disgusting and Ive been surprised by what sort of people do this as well as us normal folk.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
At last, its not just me, I thought I was a freak I was bugged by this behaviour.

I have a thing about public toilets, I try not use them if possible. I would certainly never sit down on a public toilet no matter what. People think I am funny but the amount of people who piss all over the seat and then just wipe it off at best or worse, leave it to dry.

I always wash my hands AND even when I have finsished and dried them, I use the paper towel I have in my hand to open the door and then chuck it in the bin so I dont have to touch the handle.

Is that OTT? :D

andycap

Head Pro
Visit site
Wash and go is a must , and i like the idea of push/pull doors.
I think there are also good grounds for washing before you go too .On site we use some oils to debond plywood and it has been implied that this can lead to problems by transfering it to your partner !!
But working on site hardens you to it a bit, as any one who has had to use portable toilets may testify :eek:
And i cannot beleive we are on this subject, hope it doesn't make the what your talking about column :eek:

time_vans

Head Pro
Visit site
always wash infact have to because being in reciept of a kidney means my immune sysem is suppressed due to the medication to stop it rejecting (catch 22 I suppose) so try not to touch taps door handles etc with my hands (elbows if possible) on way out.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
There are numerous colleagues at work who don't wash. Disgusting.

Tony, I also use my paper towel to open the door, so you are not alone.

I remember watching the aviator, about Howard Hughes, and the scene where he washes his hands, and then looks at the door handle, and then waits for someone to come in, really registers with me.

Hope this doesn't make the what you're talking about section.

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have always been taught from a very young age to wash my hands and surprisingly that is the habit I now have. :D

I'm glad everyone seems to be in agreement that this is the right thing to do but it gets back to the thought raised on here a while ago about shaking hands with someone after a round who has taken a leak in the bushes on 16 :eek:

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just in case you all thought dirty bloody welsh man for not commenting "he defo don't wash his hands", yes I do unless im boozed up and out with Rugby, have far more important thing to do like canal boat races etc.

This makes me think of the thread about having a slash on the golf course then shaking hands after.

Basher

Tour Winner
yorkshiregolf.proboards.com
I wash and go.
The only public toilets I use are generally pub toilets. Some are good, some are bad, and some are downright disgusting.

I must admit to forgetting to wash, usually when I've had a few bevvies. I did consciously not wash my hands in a busy pub once. The last guy to use it decided to use it as an extra toilet and peed all over it.
I did see the guy shortly afterwards being ushered out of the door by a guy in a dark suit and shaved head!!!