TO ALL FORUM USERS

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
I Just wanted to take the time to wish each and everyone of you and your families a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

I hope everybody, wherever you are and whatever you are doing has a wonderful time filled with all the joy this time of year can bring.

But on a serious note, please spare a thought for those less fortunate than ourselves this year, the homeless, the lonely, the children ill in hospital & anybody else in need. I shall say my prayers tonight, in thanks for what I have but also for these people and I hope that some of you, no matter what your faith will join me.

This year I will be going to the local hospital on christmas morning, to take gifts to the nursing staff on the childrens ward who looked after my baby girl so well and got her through our darkest & most frightening hours earlier this year. Without them god knows what tomorrow would be like.

Best wishes to you all,

Jon.

rgs

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Happy Christmas medwayjohn.

As a spouse of a nurse i thank you for the kind compliments about the medical staff and the care given to your daughter. Glad to hear your daughter is on the mend.

DCB

Visit site
medwayjon,

It is indeed the time of year where we should give thanks for what we have and to give a thought for those who are not so fortunate.

Merry Christmas to all on the Forum.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Superb Post. Nice to see that the forum members here remember the true meaning of Christmas.

Best wishes to all of you.

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
Jon, as you know my wee girl is also called Olivia and she was born 8 weeks early and the maternity staff were imense. So all the best to you and your family and I look forward to meeting you in 2008.

To all the other guys, Merry Christmas and all the best for 2008.

tpred

Head Pro
Visit site
very touching post jon.Its nice to see there are good people left in the world.

Many thanks to all in the forum for making me so welcome and i would like to wish everyone a Merry Xmas And a Happy new year.

I raise my Glass to you all.

shanker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
medwayjon,

It is indeed the time of year where we should give thanks for what we have and to give a thought for those who are not so fortunate.

Merry Christmas to all on the Forum.
Yes, but did you give your wee girl the £100? Some of us have excellent memories!

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Good post mwj, merry christmas to you and the family.
We are celebrating the 10th birthday today of miss mini-realgolferuk. What an important milestone...made better by the fact that she has joined the club with me this year.
Here's to a great Christmas to all.....merry christmas GMFU's!

Dave

shanker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Good post mwj, merry christmas to you and the family.
We are celebrating the 10th birthday today of miss mini-realgolferuk. What an important milestone...made better by the fact that she has joined the club with me this year.
Here's to a great Christmas to all.....merry christmas GMFU's!

Dave
And she'll beat you in a year or two!

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
[/QUOTE]And she'll beat you in a year or two!

[/QUOTE]

I hope so.....already parred the only hole I've never got better than a bogey! 3, 3 woods and a single putt.....damn.....how good was that!!!

I'm gonna get emotional.....10 years of waiting to get back on the golf trail.

Dave

Boabski

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
merry christmas to everyone
its easy to forget the less fortunate in life and easy to forget how lucky most of us really are
thoughts with your daughter jon

Atticus_Finch

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Lights going out in the Finch house now.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to you all.
I very much look forward to conversing with you all again next year.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Pepsi, santa choc bar and a carrot for rudolph a our front door, she even go a phone call from "him" earlier, its as well she doesnt understand 1471 yet :D
Night all.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Happy Xmas one and all

so many nice posts, makes me feel proud to belong to such a decent forum.

Im just about to leave for the rugby club, santa is stopping off on his way home for a beer (its our village tradition)

Hope you all have a lovely day.