TM SLDR/Jetspeed driver shafts

• Thread starter Deleted member 1147
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1147

OK, so I don't know an awful lot about what shafts are on the market these days. The one's I have were CF'd at the belfry.
But, we are having the TM rep' come to my club so I'm having a fitting for a new driver.

I have a pretty quick swing, hitting pretty good distances and so wondered what shafts you guys would be looking at, just so I can go in with a little bit of knowledge?

As you can see from my sig' I currently have S or X shafts at present.

Thanks

D

Deleted member 15344

OK, so I don't know an awful lot about what shafts are on the market these days. The one's I have were CF'd at the belfry.
But, we are having the TM rep' come to my club so I'm having a fitting for a new driver.

I have a pretty quick swing, hitting pretty good distances and so wondered what shafts you guys would be looking at, just so I can go in with a little bit of knowledge?

As you can see from my sig' I currently have S or X shafts at present.

Thanks

The shafts on the SLDR are the same as one the R11 and I really like them

If the shaft works in the R11 for you then I would suggest it should be the same in the SLDR - that's what happened for me

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Looks like the SLDR comes with the Fukijura Speeder 57 as its stock option, can pretty much have whatever custom options you want

http://taylormadegolf.co.uk/TaylorM...efn2=tm_enrich_hand&prefv2=Right#tabs-pdpTab3

Jetspeed stock option is a Matrix Velox T49

http://taylormadegolf.co.uk/TaylorM...ml?start=1&cgid=taylormade-drivers-shopByType

Both are quite light (lighter than your current shaft), especially the one in the Jetspeed. Think the Blur shaft you have is a mid launch shaft (not 100% on that) so maybe something like the Kali or the Speeder VC but if I was you I would go in with a completely open mind and just find out which shaft works best for you

D

Deleted member 1147

Thanks gents,
Fundy: Yes, I will go in with an open mind - I just ask because I know very little about shafts these days.