Titleist pro v1x alternative

Carpfather1

Head Pro
Visit site
I been trying a couple of different balls but keep going back to the old faithfull prov1x I just find them more consistant with the way it runs out or checks ect and love the feel of them putting is there a alternative some one has switched over too and found just as good if not better sick of paying premium prices for the titleist marketing😂 cheers in advance

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
As said in a previous thread , up to 3/4weeks ago there was nothing except titleist in my bag , , found a Wilson Staff dx 2 soft and played a few holes with it , bought 12 for €20 an have played last 3 rounds with them , no loss of yardage beautiful around the greens & chipping ..

Big fan of them now

Carpfather1

Head Pro
Visit site
i played the ad333 tours for a while im not to fussed to be honest. Been thinking of trying the tour preffered x or even the standard tour preferred.im interested in these vice balls pro /pro plus but you can't order a sleave of three just to try out

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Another one for the Tailor made tpx.

It's amazing how so many can recommend replacing a prov1x with something not remotely similar, just because it's what you use?