Titleist Midsize Staff Golf Cart Bag

SVB

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Has anyone got a Titleist mid size cart bag like this:

http://www.clubhousegolf.co.uk/acat...f-Golf-Cart-Bag-Black-White-Red.html#SID=1536

if so, any views?

I currently have have a bag with 14 individual sleeves + putter well so am concerned that this may be a backwards step re tangles getting clubs in / out / sorted?

also. It looks like a waterproof design without the need for a rain cover - is it? How robust are the zips in use?

thanks in anticipation.

Simon

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
I've just gone back to a Titliest Staff bag that has only 6 dividers. I prefer it to a 14 way divider bag. Its my second Titliest Staff bag, which suggests I'm happy with the quality.

Very waterproof, robust zips, great bags. I'd certainly be happy to recommend them.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Has anyone got a Titleist mid size cart bag like this:

http://www.clubhousegolf.co.uk/acat...f-Golf-Cart-Bag-Black-White-Red.html#SID=1536

if so, any views?

I currently have have a bag with 14 individual sleeves + putter well so am concerned that this may be a backwards step re tangles getting clubs in / out / sorted?

also. It looks like a waterproof design without the need for a rain cover - is it? How robust are the zips in use?

thanks in anticipation.

Simon

That ad clearly states that the bag is non waterproof.

SVB

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
That ad clearly states that the bag is non waterproof.

Yes, I saw that but one the other hand it is made of the plasticy tour bag material rather than woven fabric and the zips are claimed elsewhere as being water resistant so I wondered what folks thought based on actual use.

LIG

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Yes, I saw that but one the other hand it is made of the plasticy tour bag material rather than woven fabric and the zips are claimed elsewhere as being water resistant so I wondered what folks thought based on actual use.

There's a big difference between waterproof and water resistant, which is very noticeable during heavy prolonged rain.

If you only play on dry days its no bother but as you're asking about it in particular - take my advice and stay away. Pay a little more for the real mccoy - you will thank your lucky stars ( and think fondly of this advice) during the first heavy downpour or after finding your grips and valuables swimming in water.
;)

Simbo

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I have one albeit an older one than that and it's a good bag in the dry. the 6 way divider doesn't make any difference to me. Never had a problem with club tangle. It's sits very robustly on the trolley aswell, doesn't roll about or anything although when on the trolley its rather awkward to access the valuables pocket and the large front pocket as the bag is designed to be carried and not on a trolley and these pockets sit against the trolley.
However, when the rain is on it's rubbish, it's not very waterproof at all. The stuff in the pockets gets wet quite easily. I also find if you go out to play without the rain hood and the rain comes on it's a pain to put on as you need to undo the top trolley strap and kinda lift the bag off the trolley then slide the hood over the top of all the clubs It's a sleeve design and doesn't fully open.

Jon321

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Got a 10.5 inch Titleist tour bag that I'm looking to move on if that could be of any interest. Excellent condition, never been on a course.