Titleist irons fitting opportunity

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site

Also wonder who will be joining me ??

It will be me buddy , winging my way from the green isle to replace my MP32's , had to read my mail a few times , then get HID to read it to make sure i wasnt imagining it , kid at christmas is understatement

Thank you GM & thank you Titleist

AMcC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It will be me buddy , winging my way from the green isle to replace my MP32's , had to read my mail a few times , then get HID to read it to make sure i wasnt imagining it , kid at christmas is understatement

good stuff,

I was the same, a couple of reads just to be sure.

Look forward to meeting you then.

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site

Well done. Enjoy the day. :)

the smiling assassin

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Enjoy. Moved from mp32s to a 712 cb/mb combo myself in December. Lovely clubs and the fitter from Kingsacre was superb. Got a couple of hundred to spend in the pro account and will hopefully be heading up soon for a 913,D,F and H fit.

BrizoH71

Tour Rookie
brianhealy.net

Well done, would love to say I'm not jealous but I'd be lying through my teeth. :D

Have a great day both of you winner guys. :thup:

needmoreclub

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

Well done on being selected mate, AP 2's all the way, they're sooooo nice.

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thanks for the replys girls and guys , came as a complete shock to me , never been fitted so looking forward to it and as its by the manufacturer ya know your getting the best for you ,not looking forward to been told how bad my swing actually is tho ha

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Thanks for the replys girls and guys , came as a complete shock to me , never been fitted so looking forward to it and as its by the manufacturer ya know your getting the best for you ,not looking forward to been told how bad my swing actually is tho ha

Pleased for you, you seem like on of the good guys :thup:

Looking forward to the write ups. Enjoy guys.