Titleist irons fitting opportunity

D

Deleted Member 1156

Sheesh. Another opportunity for the Scots. When are us Home Counties players going to get a look in?

Once the Scots have voted for independance we can finally get rid of them from the forum ;)

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
Pretty poor show.... what about those of us who live in the city centre? Got to make it all the way to Lasswade? You do know that's outside the bypass? :whistle:

Mav281

Club Champion
Visit site
Great opportunity for a couple us on here from GM and Titleist - another good show lads :clap:

Good luck to everyone who enters.

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
Would seem rude to snub an opportunity on my doorstep so.... I'm in!

I'm voting for you and Doon as I think you deserve it. Especially you for some of the crap you have to out up with at times on here. But a part of me thinks it would be very funny if a southerner with 25 posts to their name won it. I normally ask if being a left hander stops me from entering these things, but as a left handed Englishman I think I have no chance;)

Actually putting the winners of these opportunities out to a forum vote would be an interesting development. As that would be a good way to stop people having a go at each other the drop of a hat.

Last edited:

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm voting for you and Doon as I think you deserve it. Especially you for some of the crap you have to out up with at times on here. But a part of me thinks it would be very funny if a southerner with 25 posts to their name won it. I normally ask if being a left hander stops me from entering these things, but as a left handed Englishman I think I have no chance;)

Actually putting the winners of these opportunities out to a forum vote would be an interesting development. As that would be a good way to stop people having a go at each other the drop of a hat.

Why thank you sir! :)

I usually think being a girl counts against me on these things, especially when there are only one or two places up for grabs.... think I've a better chance of sneaking in for a bit of variety in a larger group! I (mostly) respect the editorial decisions around that! ;)

Imagine if it was forum vote, we'd all have to be nice to each other and then when the opportunities come up everyone would have one vote (their own!). :fore:

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Why thank you sir! :)

I usually think being a girl counts against me on these things, especially when there are only one or two places up for grabs.... think I've a better chance of sneaking in for a bit of variety in a larger group! I (mostly) respect the editorial decisions around that! ;)

Imagine if it was forum vote, we'd all have to be nice to each other and then when the opportunities come up everyone would have one vote (their own!). :fore:
Nice playing of the sexism card :clap:

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Gutted, I am getting some of these anyway, but a chance for a free fitting would have been good. Long way to Scotland from Weymouth though so won't be entering :(

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
This is an excellent opportunity for our friends north of the border.

Good luck all and may a similar one happen down south at some point. All the opportunities go to Scotland its not fair :whistle: