Titleist ap3 availability ?

Carpfather1

Head Pro
Visit site
My swings completely changed and I’m hitting my irons better than ever but struggling with my hybrids and metals,so as a result I’m hitting my ap3 5 iron off the tee (longest iron I carry)it really gets it out there but I’m thinking about getting a ap3 4iron and 3 iron to match my set and give me more options I’m far more confident at the moment with a iron in my hand so I think this is the way to go .

So my question is do you think Titleist would still be able to supply me the 4 & 3 iron to match my set I know they got new range out but would be nice to match with current irons as I’m hitting them so well especially the long irons .

apj0524

Head Pro
Visit site
I ordered an AP3 4i a about 3 weeks ago and have just had it delivered, when our pro phoned up chasing it the delay was because they had to wait for heads to be delivered and the back log of orders for the new range. So yes they are still available but you might have accept it will take longer than a week for delivery but if it was me I would order sooner rather than later.

Carpfather1

Head Pro
Visit site
I ordered an AP3 4i a about 3 weeks ago and have just had it delivered, when our pro phoned up chasing it the delay was because they had to wait for heads to be delivered and the back log of orders for the new range. So yes they are still available but you might have accept it will take longer than a week for delivery but if it was me I would order sooner rather than later.
Fantastic I’ll ring the pro tomorrow