tileist 712 irons?

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
quick question...

is it still possible to get fitted for the 712 range. I have to admit I like the 712 better than the 714 irons!

the_coach

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
quick question...

is it still possible to get fitted for the 712 range. I have to admit I like the 712 better than the 714 irons!

(4.30 in the morning, computers and forums, bad idea for insomniacs)

Go get free fitting for 714's, make a note of the specs , then search around to see if you can find the same specced 712's. (in the end Titleist will still be getting the money through from the dealer)
The actual differences in the performance 'numbers' between same specced 714's & 712's will be negligible really in a back to back test of them on Trackman, GC2 or Flightscope.

Last edited:

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
My pro is doing AP2 714's at £699. Two and a half years ago I paid a little over £600 for my 710 AP2's but that included Project x shafts and Golf Pride grips both of which were extra's - is it me or have clubs been shooting up in price?

Lump

Tour Winner
Visit site
My pro is doing AP2 714's at £699. Two and a half years ago I paid a little over £600 for my 710 AP2's but that included Project x shafts and Golf Pride grips both of which were extra's - is it me or have clubs been shooting up in price?
I paid a lot more for mine a month ago and it should have been a great deal more. (Thanks to a friends Pro brother in law)

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site

I had to chuckle the other day.
Browsing through DG I came across the new Adams XTD irons - on the price tag were the immortal words "Only £799"....Only? 800 quid??
The new Big Bertha driver is in the shops @£400......

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I've got a good set of 712 CB's on the for sale thread if you fancy a look

still cant make up my mind on which irons I want. I will be going for a custom fit this time to see what the whole whoo-ha is about! cheers for the offer.

thanks for the replies folks! :thup:

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
still cant make up my mind on which irons I want. I will be going for a custom fit this time to see what the whole whoo-ha is about! cheers for the offer.

thanks for the replies folks! :thup:
Just been to Titleist for fitting AP2s are awesome but the 714 is only a 712 with a bit of cosmetic upgrade the clubs are so similar the price difference is not worth it. Get a fitting it is a great day out then get the ap2 712s in your spec . I went to Celtic Manor It was great Anthony the fitter is really good

ForeRighty

Head Pro
Visit site
I was in the same boat wanted to purchase new irons but went for 712 range over the 714 as they felt so much more solid on the standard spec probably because the dynalite XP shaft is something I have previosuly been fit for.