Tiger Woods PS3

Spoff

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I got this last week. and started a career on the balanced level.

played four rounds at the 1st tourament, Shreeshan and won by 25 shots.

started again on the hard level and still won the competition by four shots.

is that course easy and does it get harder?

Spoff

Tour Rookie
Visit site
game play is great, just finding it too easy.

I haven't noticed Carnoustie, but there are plenty that are unlockable and not looked at them all.

there's also a couple you can download from the playstation shop at £4.99 each.

CarpeDiem

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
When I first got 09 on ps3 , in my first tournament I came rock bottom. What got me was the putting, but now I have got hold of that and winning everything. :)

Spoff

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I no longer think it is easy...

played the 1st round of the second tournament at Pebble Beach and shot +3

I love the game.

Favorite bits are:

i) bad shots hiting a spectator and watching them jump about
ii) aiming at them and watch them scramble and point the way you should be going*

*I descovered this becaue ont he fly by they said to look at the previous flag to see the direction of the wind. so I spun my player round to see if the previous flag could be seen. I never actually noticed the flag as the people around were waving frantically!!!!

Brilliant.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I haven't got it on the ps3, have it for the 360 and it is a very good game.
Have you played it online yet, with everybody playing simultaneous shots? (09 that is)
That's offputting!
You are all lined up ready to take your shot and three other multicoloured lines appear from nowhere!
And if another player is on your line as you are trying to putt?? Forget it!
Good fun though.

Spoff

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I'm looking to play on line ASAP, I have a mate down south who has it.

Sadly Sky as an internet service provider are as reliable as I am with a 5 iron.

A new router has arrived this morning so hopefully I will have t'interner access this evening.

On the odd occassions I have been on line I think it is great that you get live sport on the 'ticker bar' and also the GamerNet thing where people can post shots to beat.

I have earned a few gamer net points, any idea what I do with them?

MVP

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'm looking to play on line ASAP, I have a mate down south who has it.

Sadly Sky as an internet service provider are as reliable as I am with a 5 iron.

A new router has arrived this morning so hopefully I will have t'interner access this evening.

On the odd occassions I have been on line I think it is great that you get live sport on the 'ticker bar' and also the GamerNet thing where people can post shots to beat.

I have earned a few gamer net points, any idea what I do with them?

Sky have been [****] hot for me! Fast connections and trouble free!

Spoff

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Sky have been [****] hot for me! Fast connections and trouble free!
I've had no problems with sky fromjoining in 2006 until about a month ago. since then the customer service and general poor service has me considering binning their TV package as well as the broadband.

last chance saloon tonigh.

MVP

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
unlucky man since i ordered sky broadband i just plugged it in and left it on for the last year it works perfecto! What i will say tho is that there tv package is too dear! i got multiroom with 2 sky plus boxes and broadband max and sky talk! I get my moneys worth out of the net she gets her moneys worth out of the tv i only watch football and golf!and the odd documentary!

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
unlucky man since i ordered sky broadband i just plugged it in and left it on for the last year it works perfecto! What i will say tho is that there tv package is too dear! i got multiroom with 2 sky plus boxes and broadband max and sky talk! I get my moneys worth out of the net she gets her moneys worth out of the tv i only watch football and golf!and the odd documentary!

I've just got the basic "see, surf & talk" package (or whatever it's called) costs me £27.00 a month for six mix channels on Sky+, 8meg broadband and free evening/weekend calls. I did look at upgrading to Sky HD but to make it worthwhile would have to also subscribe to sports and movies (there's bugger all to watch in HD on the mixes I have)...this would have pushed the monthly payment up to something like £55.00 and I ain't lining Murdochs pockets any more
I'll wait until FreeSat get their arses into gear and dump Sky+ for a FreeSat PVR.