Tiger injured in car crash..

D

Deleted Member 1156

After the Riviera I’m wondering if he was giving a new Genesis a quick early morning test drive...can lose concentration.
All sorts of rumours circulating on social media, one of the most prominent ones is that he swerved to avoid another car that sped off. I'm sure he will give some form of press conference once his condition has been stabilised. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
All sorts of rumours circulating on social media, one of the most prominent ones is that he swerved to avoid another car that sped off. I'm sure he will give some form of press conference once his condition has been stabilised. Wishing him a speedy recovery.
...reportedly heading to a ‘photo-shoot’.

Last edited:

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Said this morning no other cars involved.
He hit a kerb and lost control, late for a meeting.
Had a plate inserted in his right leg and ankle.
That dosnt sound good at his age,
Maybe he can get over that in his twenties but now??
But he has tremendous will to win so you never know.
Good luck to him.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Exactly! However, thinking about someone and hoping all goes well for him/her, is a whole different thing to "prayers".
Prayers never works. If it did we don't need science, logic or reasoning.
That's a very sweeping generalisation about which I might choose to disagree - but that's not for here when our thoughts (and prayers if so inclined) are with Tiger and his friends and family.

Canary_Yellow

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Maybe prayers don't wotk, but they do give some hope and comfort

I’m by no means a religious person, but I have no time at all for anyone that tries to impose their beliefs, and that’s on both sides of the argument, on anyone else.

Live and let live. As you say Ned, anyone that takes hope and comfort from prayer should not be mocked or discouraged, whether prayer “works” is neither here nor there.

Don Barzini

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hope he recovers quickly.

Interested to see a couple of people on here predict he'll be back on the course. When I read a report this morning about the injuries he'd suffered and the resultant surgery, my first thought was "There's no coming back to top level golf after that". Just speculation on my part and hope I'm wrong obviously. But it doesn't sound good.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Not so good for his golf, at least not for a while. Not sure he's gonna get back to top level with all this
If people don’t understand what that last part means, it sounds to me like he needed a fasciotomy. That’s a particularly nasty looking treatment to those who don’t know what it is. If you don’t, google it and have a look but don’t do so if you’re especially squeamish.