Tiger Cub

Trueblue

Head Pro
Visit site
What do you reckon any chance that a baby Tiger will slow the big man down? No experience of little kiddywinks myself but heard that no sleep and napies does terrible things for a man's swing?! Might be worth a bet that Tiger won't win a Major in the first year of his kid's life...

PaulOHagan

GM Staff
Visit site
If anything i think he'll relax and play even better- a scary thought i know but Tiger is such a natural talent i think having a child may put some perspective on the game and help him perform.

What about the odds on Tigers kid becoming a major champ?

Trueblue

Head Pro
Visit site
We are bound to get non-stop updates of Tiger's kid..."aged two he is hitting it 150 yards...first ace at four...beating Monty at six.."!

Visit site
there's a betting guru who says having your first child often coincides with a really good year on the course - god help the rest of golf if thats the case with Tiger

Topper_Harley

Medal Winner
Visit site
Baby or no baby the man is unstoppable

I think his dad's sad death is the biggest factor. His form came right back after the initial period of grief. Because his dad was his mentor and wanted him to be the greatest ever the loss has focussed him even more and he won't stop until he's won 25 majors for his old man - at least two more this year.

blindpete

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I think he might be able to afford a nanny to take care of those early morning wake ups! I expect him to start being even more selective of his tournaments over the coming years as he concentrates on...other things.

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
There is already talk of him withdrawing from the US Open (or whichever Major) if it coincides with the birth. So be careful all you gamblers who wage money on him getting the Slam this year. I've no doubt he is the kind of guy who would put his family first before the chance of another Major

Teetotal

Assistant Pro
Visit site
prob a good thing he's got a cub on the way - he's gonna burn out if he doesn't take a rest. The kid will prob grow up to hate golf.