This might sound strange but...

Birdie2

Club Champion
Visit site
... I often find that after a couple or few weeks off eg a long holiday that I pick up some form. It gives me an opportunity to drop the swing thoughts etc. As gutted as I am that we're not all out enjoying the great weather, I'm looking forward to seeing if this is true? Still Chipping balls in the hallway but trying to avoid the duvet and washing line set up...

Wishing you all the best health and hopefully we're through this soon. Stay safe

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Maybe a couple of weeks, but I hardly think three months off the course is going to produce immediate great results when we go back. :LOL:

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
I didn't pick up a club for 4 months last winter because of my Crohns, came back and played great. Was just nice to be back out on the course free of swing thoughts just out there to enjoy playing, imagine it'll be the same after this break. A few weeks later I was back practicing and overthinking everything and had a meh season, but played great for a couple of weeks.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I didn't pick up a club for 4 months last winter because of my Crohns, came back and played great. Was just nice to be back out on the course free of swing thoughts just out there to enjoy playing, imagine it'll be the same after this break. A few weeks later I was back practicing and overthinking everything and had a meh season, but played great for a couple of weeks.
I will say one positive might be that people appreciate being out on the course more, which is beneficial to your golf I feel. I try and have that attitude anyway, as I used to be someone who'd beat myself up for poor shots, but I did well getting out of that mentality last year and started to enjoy it more. I think after a few months with no golf a lot of people might benefit from that mindset.