This makes my blood boil.

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
The problem is the law lets them get away with it.
What happened to that failed banker who retired on a
£ squillion a year pension?
Is the Law an ass?
Should it be changed? :mad:

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Neither am I tommo, just happened to read both threads, I like a good rage filled post in the evening. :)

For what its worth, 16 million to look into it? Surely the government can figure out a cheaper way to do these so that good money doesnt follow bad, they should tender the work out, cheapest law firm gets it because the results will be the same. Half cooked answers and a knee jerk reaction law passed.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
Neither am I tommo, just happened to read both threads, I like a good rage filled post in the evening. :)

For what its worth, 16 million to look into it? Surely the government can figure out a cheaper way to do these so that good money doesnt follow bad, they should tender the work out, cheapest law firm gets it because the results will be the same. Half cooked answers and a knee jerk reaction law passed.

pay out £16M for a report and the one paying doesn't get criticised for it's part - no there's a surprise!

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
agree with Tommo....worked all my life(variety of interesting jobs and people).Always tried to respect people and learn from them,tried to save, now all gone!!!!
These greedy barstewards who know how to work the system should be taken out and SHOT!!!!
GRRRRRR!!!!! :D :D

Tommo21

Tour Winner
www.royalmusselburgh.co.uk
I can remember years ago the MD of my work told us all that we had to take a small pay rise as the company couldn’t afford it. Fine, but we found out latter he’d given himself a huge pay rise. I once had a lot of respect for that deceitful get.