Things That Gladden The Heart

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
While shopping I mistakenly pick up turkey pieces instead of chicken for today's dinner. After my initial telling of,
thankfully it turned out lovely along with the pepper sauce and chips.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Mrs isnt feeling well, so bad that she's actually not gone to work (that's not a gladden) but I got to take eldest school as she always just goes in with mum. All 3 of the girls scooting down to the school then the twins off to nursery.

Sending the Mrs back to bed and will await the drier repair guy

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
@chellie & @AmandaJR Went to see Pottery Keith last night, an audience with......Really good night, very interesting. Hugely enthusiastic and passionate about what he does, came across as a really nice guy. Clearly has many issues but pottery helps him. When you hear about his work through the years, the bloke knows how to throw pots 😂 . Absolutely the real deal, a one man throwing machine.

If you get the chance to see him, go. A good night.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
@chellie & @AmandaJR Went to see Pottery Keith last night, an audience with......Really good night, very interesting. Hugely enthusiastic and passionate about what he does, came across as a really nice guy. Clearly has many issues but pottery helps him. When you hear about his work through the years, the bloke knows how to throw pots 😂 . Absolutely the real deal, a one man throwing machine.

If you get the chance to see him, go. A good night.

Before I watched the show the clips of him crying seemed extreme but as you say he's very passionate about pottery and the work of others.

Watched the final today. A two horse race really - or a 1.5 horse race. Both potential winners never even contemplated the third finalist featuring. Bit annoying.

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Mrs isnt feeling well, so bad that she's actually not gone to work (that's not a gladden) but I got to take eldest school as she always just goes in with mum. All 3 of the girls scooting down to the school then the twins off to nursery.

Sending the Mrs back to bed and will await the drier repair guy

Hang on. Your good lady has gone back to bed to await the drier repair guy?

(😉)

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Before I watched the show the clips of him crying seemed extreme but as you say he's very passionate about pottery and the work of others.
I certainly felt the same in the early series, I'm used to him now 😄. I'd also say that that side of him was created by earlier events that have definitely scarred him. If you ever pass him in the street, give him a hug. He is someone that needs it.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
InCollage_20240312_093452474_copy_1024x1365.jpg

Top part of picture ... Last year's speedtest at home .... BT Best they could offer

Bottom part. Mid range package with community fibre

Cheaper a month and don't need a phone line anymore

Happy days

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
View attachment 52332

Top part of picture ... Last year's speedtest at home .... BT Best they could offer

Bottom part. Mid range package with community fibre

Cheaper a month and don't need a phone line anymore

Happy days
Is that all things equal? Looks like to top on is FTTC and the bottom is FTTP.

We have BT FTTP (and don't have a "phone line" in that there is no landline attached but there is still a "phone line" in that a line comes in to the property) and their "best" is that we get 500 down and 100 up (on the Fibre500 package) so if the top is all things equal, something is very wrong.