Things That Gladden The Heart

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
A long weekend started off with a beautiful imperial stout aged in Speyside barrels.

Nice

They have just released kegs of Old Peculiar on the Perfect Draft machine I have in my home bar and so there is a 12 pint keg sitting in there ready for when I get home.

TimShady

Banned
Visit site
Nice

They have just released kegs of Old Peculiar on the Perfect Draft machine I have in my home bar and so there is a 12 pint keg sitting in there ready for when I get home.
Not my tipple, OP, but sounds good for a weekend!

TimShady

Banned
Visit site
if you like dark beers give Tynt meadow a try, its and English Trappist beer, i think it gives any of the equivalent Belgians a run for their money
Oh, I know it well. Very enjoyable. I did try their blonde recently and it was pretty disappointing sadly.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
A long weekend started off with a beautiful imperial stout aged in Speyside barrels.

Last imperial stout I had was getting near wine strength ABV. A lovely drink but definitely one to take slowly. Think it was a Vocation barrel aged imperial stout

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'll put this here because all well that ends well

Community fibre came this morning to install the new fibre

Tech one arrived 8am to install the fibre to where I wanted tech two to drill.

After a lot of discussion I convinced tech two that rather than drill a new hole just take the cable through next to one of the existing cables.. no mess. Then a short distance just under the stairs and boom put the socket there.

Done.

He then couldn't get the broadband working due to an issue their end. Which an hour later had fixed

After much fiddling around with the mesh network they provided to sort out coverage in this ridiculous house (walls are like signal blockers) I'm getting

900mb in the hall
700mb in the living room
450mb in the kitchen
250mb in the loft

That's pretty acceptable speeds throughout considering the living room has the most usage and the loft is just at night.

Happy days

£30 a month bargain