Things That Gladden The Heart

Pants

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
People with the perfect platform to feed their need to argue on social media 🤷‍♂️
Probably doing it on their other social media platforms as well 😬
Oh dear. If that was aimed at me then you couldn't be more wrong if you tried. :rolleyes:

Search as much as you like but you won't find any contribution to either of those threads from me. I don't bother to argue with the often mindless keyboard warrior trolls on here either.

Just sayin'

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Oh dear. If that was aimed at me then you couldn't be more wrong if you tried. :rolleyes:

Search as much as you like but you won't find any contribution to either of those threads from me. I don't bother to argue with the often mindless keyboard warrior trolls on here either.

Just sayin'
Nope,just giving you the Precis,as requested 👍🏻

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Walking the course yesterday watching the pros play it in the Clutch Pro Tour, I started chatting with an old guy with one of the pros, turns out the auld guy is from Perthshire (Kenmore); a lifelong Saintees supporter; is a club sponsor and friend of the owners. And way back he knew one of my mums uncles and his family. Had a great chat about Saintees; and Pitlochry and Dunkeld golf clubs - back in the day he had won the Highland Open (played at Pitlochry). A special and very unlikely coincidence.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
So Tashyboy planned a trip to the national Arboretum for today. 40 guys and gals from the local RBL Branch went and we had a fantastic time.. it really is a place of contemplation. When it comes to ex service personnel, a drink is required. We called at the Alwreas RBL club For a nice warm buffet. It was mint. Last time we went pre covid. Most just got smashed, this time a fair few are grandparents and the change in them is remarkable. We Watched the first half of the football and four lads turned up in Villa shirts. Their passion is exactly the same as all others. As a neutral it was fantastic to see. Had a really good day.

Last edited:

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
So Tashyboy planned a trip to the national Arboretum for today. 40 guys and gals from the local RBL Branch went and we had a fantastic time.. it really is a place of contemplation. When it comes to ex service personnel, a drink is required. We called at the Alwreas RBL club For a nice warm buffet. It was mint. Last time we went pre covid. Most just got smashed, this time a fair few are grandparents and the change in them is remarkable. We Watched the first half of the football and four lads turned up in Villa shirts. Their passion is exactly the same as all others. As a neutral it was fantastic to see. Had a really good day.
Going to the arboretum next month when we have a few days in Staffordshire, really looking forward to it.