Things That Gladden The Heart

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
First badminton game in months, singles as well so sweated absolute buckets and likely several pounds heavier than I was last time I played - but put a shift in and managed to maintain my winning record over my mate Dan, beating him 4 games to 1 after losing the opening game. Absolutely knackered now though.

Last edited:

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
First badminton game in months, singles as well so sweated absolutely buckets and likely several pounds heavier than I was last time I played - but put a shift in and managed to maintain my winning record over my mate Dan, beating him 4 games to 1 after losing the opening game. Absolutely knackered now though.

Best of luck putting your socks on in the morning.
I'm expecting something in the 'Random Irritations' thread tomorrow morning. ;)

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Went to turtle bay with the wife.

First meal out together just us since July

We were suppose to meet friends for Xmas meal but they have covid so we changed plans and went to somewhere new and boy it was delicious

Curried goat. Mmm

D

Deleted member 1740

Went to turtle bay with the wife.

First meal out together just us since July

We were suppose to meet friends for Xmas meal but they have covid so we changed plans and went to somewhere new and boy it was delicious

Curried goat. Mmm

Did you talk about EV's?

?

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Getting back home to the south coast after a 6 hour journey from Yorkshire. No muppets on the road today thankfully but the weather around Birmingham was awful. Could barely see a thing because of the rain and spray. Time for a beer?

davie24

Club Champion
Visit site
Heading into my local Tesco extra earlier with my 9 year old grand daughter. An elderly lady dropped her bag and her purse fell out. The wee one saw it happen and then ran into the very busy shop and managed to find the lady and hand her back her property. Well chuffed with her actions.

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
My Grenadier electric fire starter. Absolute game changer.

Had a Log burner installed about a month ago, it’s got about 9Ms of twin wall flue (6Ms external) and when it’s very cold it’s been a bugger to start. Some nights the house has been thick with smoke before it got going. Not now! A 5 minute blast with the Grenadier and it’s blazing! ?

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
Within 30 minutes of mentioning going to darts next year we had confirmed numbers, table seats one table behind the oche, hotel booked and monies exchanged. No dithering.
If Carlsberg did seamless group bookings…

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Singing "While Shepherds Watched" to the tune of "House Of The Rising Sun" today.
Very difficult to do without bursting into laughter.
Then trying to do it the other way round.
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Got a sourdough baking for my parents and there’s one for me tomorrow sitting proofing in the boiler cupboard.
Chorizo and pork sausage rolls are resting on the fridge.
Efes beers are nicely chilled
Me eating and drinking that in me speedos and crocs watching Die Hard would be the perfect Xmas