Things That Gladden The Heart

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Off on a golf long weekend tomorrow. Three nights away. 12 of us ranging between ages of early 20’s and me that has just turned 60. Handicaps range between +4 and 20+. We’ll enjoy the golf, but probably enjoy the drinking more.

Pants

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Off on a golf long weekend tomorrow. Three nights away. 12 of us ranging between ages of early 20’s and me that has just turned 60. Handicaps range between +4 and 20+. We’ll enjoy the golf, but probably enjoy the drinking more.
Yeh. Yeh. Yeh. More likely you are all meeting up at one guy's place, leaving your clubs there and going on the lash - sod the golf :ROFLMAO:

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
The Wagatha saga is over… can we get back to normal …. What’s happening on love island these days? Has anyone switched makeup sets

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
The Wagatha saga is over… can we get back to normal …. What’s happening on love island these days? Has anyone switched makeup sets
Michael Owen's daughter is still stringing a lad along...he thinks he's in there...well...he might think that...

And then there is Ekin-Su and Davide...whether their connection is genuine or not who cares as they are entertaining and have carried the show for many weeks.

I could go on but I won't.

Well you did ask.

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I got a voucher for an alpaca walk for Christmas and today was the day to use it. Off to an alpaca farm, approx 320 alpacas, and and an hours walking with them. Total stress relief, loved it.

View attachment 43638View attachment 43639
We did one a couple of weeks ago, although the place only had about 16 alpacas, including a couple of babies about 6 weeks old. Walking with them was amazing and agree that it is great for forgetting about all your worries ?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Who won? Apart from the lawyers?!
Oh Coleen, by some way. RV got ripped apart by the judge. I'd say her reputation was in tatters but that implies she had a positive one to begin with.

As you say though, the lawyers were the real winners. As one comment stated, they will be buying Vardy and Rooney villas in Barbados, Portugal etc ?

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Vardy lost spectacularly. The verdict rips her to pieces. It’s quite something! :D

It says her rep is in tatters .. what reputation?

Her entire life is marrying a footballer and using his money to create a business then calling herself a business women.

That and sleeping with Peter Andre then insulting him in the press

Social climber of the highest order putting it politely..

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Been out to clumber park with grandkids. Young Bradley says “ grandad I was in the car the other day and saw a Sheep driving a sports car, not only that it was in a swimming suit.“ I was just about to bend his ear for fantasising again and he says “ I think it was a Lambikini ( Lamborghini). God I laughed.

Last edited:

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Been out to climber park with grandkids. Young Bradley says “ grandad I was in the car the other day and saw a Sheep driving a sports car, not only that it was in a swimming suit.“ I was just about to bend his ear for fantasising again and he says “ I think it was a Lambikini ( Lamborghini). God I laughed.
Please tell him he just made me laugh out loud at that ?. Fair play to him for pulling that off.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
It says her rep is in tatters .. what reputation?

Her entire life is marrying a footballer and using his money to create a business then calling herself a business women.

That and sleeping with Peter Andre then insulting him in the press

Social climber of the highest order putting it politely..
…and RV might have considered that involving The Sun with the aim of selling more newspapers might not go down well with a Liverpudlian couple….knowing how ‘loved‘ The Sun is in Liverpool.

Pants

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
…and RV might have considered that involving The Sun with the aim of selling more newspapers might not go down well with a Liverpudlian couple….knowing how ‘loved‘ The Sun is in Liverpool.
You've been listening to phone in's on the LBC J.O'B show again, haven't you. I heard that snippet from a caller this morning after golf before I could change channels. Blatent plagarism :rolleyes: