Things That Gladden The Heart

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
The lad from Guernsey taking bronze in the 400m hurdles - the joy :love:

I'm going to miss the games. They really do feel like the friendly games (well apart from the vicious netball!) and I've loved supporting the home country athletes - whilst favouring the English of course but if not an English athlete then I'm supporting any other home nations.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Marmite peanut butter. I love both, but wasn’t sure that the combination was a good idea. They have kept the marmite fairly subtle though and it’s a winner 🙂
I must try it as I also love both. Just finishing off a spoonful of Biscoff Crunchy Spread - oh my word!

Eddie Mair…a splendid, fearless and empathetic LBC presenter and interviewer - just four years from stomping the BBC patch - and a proud Dundonian to boot. I’m going to miss him when he retires in a couple of weeks.

D

Deleted member 3432

Just took little lad for a bike ride along the river bank, stopped for a drink and a salmon promptly leaps out of the water.
Must be plenty of flies on the surface today. No fishermen although they were out in force a couple of weeks ago when the river level was up after heavy rain.