Things That Gladden The Heart

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
My first ever rowing race tonight and we won! We bumped the crew in front and distanced the crew behind. Awesome event and rowed back down The Cam to the boat house with willow from the river bank stuffed down our backs as is the tradition. Loads watching and lots of cheers for the crews. Brilliant event and made the blisters worth it!!

Back again on Friday for more of the same (hopefully)...

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
My first ever rowing race tonight and we won! We bumped the crew in front and distanced the crew behind. Awesome event and rowed back down The Cam to the boat house with willow from the river bank stuffed down our backs as is the tradition. Loads watching and lots of cheers for the crews. Brilliant event and made the blisters worth it!!

Back again on Friday for more of the same (hopefully)...
How many in the boat, and how many paddles do you each have?

AliMc

Visit site
Went out for a stroll along Yellowcraigs beach last night when the worst of the heat had died down a bit, heading towards North Berwick and came across a new ProV1 on the beach about 40 yards from the boundary of the course, wasn't as far along as the holes closest to the beach 13 and 14 so it must have been a hell of a hook to get there, anyway it's in my bag now

Pants

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Reminds me of why I play golf ...

295057891_574270237548798_3194127312957083204_n.jpg

RichA

Visit site
Where was that? Best fish & chips I've had was in Whitby.
In Cornwall? Sorry to be obvious, but it was Rick Stein's place on the Padstow harbour, about 20 years ago. Cod and chips were sublime.
I've never made it to Whitby. It's on my list of places I really should have been to by now.

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
In Cornwall? Sorry to be obvious, but it was Rick Stein's place on the Padstow harbour, about 20 years ago. Cod and chips were sublime.
I've never made it to Whitby. It's on my list of places I really should have been to by now.

But you said “best fish and chips you have had OUTSIDE Cornwall”? I also wondered where it was. Best I’ve ever had was at Aldeburgh, had to line up for about 45 minutes but my goodness it was worth it!?

RichA

Visit site
But you said “best fish and chips you have had OUTSIDE Cornwall”? I also wondered where it was. Best I’ve ever had was at Aldeburgh, had to line up for about 45 minutes but my goodness it was worth it!?
I assumed BiM meant where in Cornwall, as opposed to Kelvin's Fish Bar in Ravenshead, 5 miles outside the Vegas of the East Midlands that is Mansfield.