Things That Gladden The Heart

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Holiday in Wales for the first time and visited Portmaddog, Portmerrien, Barmouth and today at Aberdovey, what a beautiful coastline, very impressed, also getting to play Aberdovey tomorrow.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Good to see my club‘s young lass having counting rounds for the England Ladies team in first two rounds of the European amateur ladies team championship being played at Conwy golf club. Looking at the scoring Conwy must be playing very tough in difficult conditions.

England leading; Scotland 4th, and Wales in 8th all qualify in the top group for the three match play rounds. England play Wales in todays QFs. Scotland has Sweden.

https://www.ega-golf.ch/content/day-2-wrap-european-team-championships

I note with interest the flag being shown for the Ireland men’s team…clearly it is a ‘united’ Ireland team - is this a regular occurrence…I haven’t seen the flag before.

Last edited:

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
You didn't complete.
"But, of course, I'm saying it, aren't I? Just by saying what I've said."

So predictable ?
You can read my mind? I wonder. And there was me thinking that the Thought Police were an Orwellian invention.

Rather than whinging about what you think I am thinking why not post your complaint against post 8051 as that is explicit.

Last edited:

Swinglowandslow

Visit site
You can read my mind? I wonder. And there was me thinking that the Thought Police were an Orwellian invention.

Rather than whinging about what you think I am thinking why not post your complaint against post 8051 as that is explicit.

Reading your words is enough?

Re 8051, I don't think Fragger will need any help from me, but in any event, I don't know if he has any previous.?

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site

Oh you sweet summer child… the thought police are alive and well and sacking and imprisoning people for WhatsApps every day.