Things That Gladden The Heart

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Maybe not Gladden the Heart but seeing Mr Poulter 17 shots off the lead in a tie for 151st, after going to court to be allowed to play the Scottish, does bring a wry smile to my face..
I would say I called it, but he's still got a day to go!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220707-213618_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220707-213618_Facebook.jpg
    624.2 KB · Views: 33

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Maybe not Gladden the Heart but seeing Mr Poulter 17 shots off the lead in a tie for 151st, after going to court to be allowed to play the Scottish, does bring a wry smile to my face..
Not even in the running for a wild card then in the Ryder cup ?

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
My club’s superb young golfer Lottie Woad playing in the European Amateur Ladies Team Championship goes unbeaten for England every round to the final against Italy, then today in the final she wins her foursomes and then lands the winning point in her singles match for England to win the tournament.

Just great for her as she heads to Florida State University in September - especially having missed out being selected for the Curtis Cup this year. My splendid but rather uncelebrated club are very proud of her and her magnificent achievements.

Last edited:

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
My club’s superb young golfer Lottie Woad playing in the European Amateur Ladies Team Championship goes unbeaten for England every round to the final against Italy, then today in the final she wins her foursomes and then lands the winning point in her singles match for England to win the tournament.

Just great for her as she heads to university in Georgia in September - especially having missed out being selected for the Curtis Cup this year. My splendid but rather uncelebrated club are very proud of her and her magnificent achievemeets..

England golf have just posted her winning putt on their Instagram account

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
It has just turned midnight and I have joined the senior ranks. Five years ago I thought it might never happen. ? On Tuesday I play my first senior’s comp. ?
Welcome to us slow playing Seniors!
Beaten to it. But was going to say that by one tick of the clock, your rounds will now, supposedly, take an hour and a half longer.

Ps - one's glad you did make it ...