Things That Gladden The Heart

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Arriving at the Club yesterday morning to see a female Dolphin swimming along the rocks with a calf, looked like she was teaching it to fish, drew quite a crowd as she was there quite a while. Tried to get some pics but the were surfacing and the disappearing again to quick for me, so only managed get images of some splashes.

Lovely to see through the calf must have been quite young as it was still a pinkish colour

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
A lovely meal at Miller & Carter with Mrs D

Young daughter Tash got us a£100 voucher for Xmas a couple of years ago.we had a slap up meal at M and C and it was expense rammel. We had about £25 left on the card and went for a midweek half price lunch. It was fantastic. ??

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Should really be cutting the grass...
Just watching the golf having my lunch and HiD says..Oh, you've found some golf to watch....leave the grass until later in the week.

RESULT :cool::love:

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
I’m in a little place called Lecco, on Lake Como, Italy for the wedding today of my eldest daughter, in a castle overlooking the lake.
It’s going to be a rather wonderful day
50 friends & family have flown out from the UK and about 30 from the Grooms Italian side.
Full black tie Tuxedo event ??

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
I’m in a little place called Lecco, on Lake Como, Italy for the wedding today of my eldest daughter, in a castle overlooking the lake.
50 friends & family have flown out from the UK and about 30 from the Grooms Italian side.

Sounds absolutely idyllic. Have a wonderful time.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Few years ago we had a family holiday on Lake Como…staying in Varenna in a hotel high up the hillside overlooking the village, the lake, and down to Bellagio. My daughter and her b/f are heading out there for a holiday in a couple of weeks time. As you say simply and rather ravishingly stunning place. Have a lovely time.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
You would not be surprised at the amount of things like this that are done on purpose to make it seem like a deal. Often you will see a deal where you can get something like 2 six packs of Coke for £4.00 and right next to it will be a 12 pack of Coke available for £3.50.